I cannot edit all text and images

Home Forums Eimear I cannot edit all text and images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mshari9006
    Participant

I cannot edit all text and images

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,
    The template is really cool and fabulous…
    I am working on adding my own content on my site using your template.
    I have a problem editing some text in the pages using Beaver Builder and some test I can’t change it.
    In addition to a number of problems that I face, as follows:
    — Changing photos cannot be done by Beaver Builder.
    — When publishing Gaps appear on the page.
    — Change the template language.

I do not wish to bother you, but I could not find a solution So I wish your support

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi mshari9006,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

If you are using page builder, please make sure to use “Page builder” page template (and set its layout according to your page builder).

If you have installed demo content and trying to edit that, please note that it was not built with any page builder. It is pure WordPress and native block editor. Use the WordPress block editor to edit those pages.

Not sure what photos you are changing and experiencing the issue, but maybe those images are set as featured images for posts?

If you are publishing a page built with page builder and you haven’t selected the “Page builder” template for that specific page, it will contain default padding. Using the “Page builder” template will remove the padding.

To localize the theme to your language please follow instructions in theme documentation.

PS: Please note that I am on vacation with very limited internet access. I will reply ASAP after my vacation. Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.