Icelander Theme – RTL link not working

Home Forums Icelander Icelander Theme – RTL link not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dustinsuarez
    Participant

Icelander Theme – RTL link not working

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

I installed the Icelander Theme in my online development environment (link below).

The issue I am having is that the RTL button is not working properly, nothing happens when you click on it.

Please advise.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi dustinsuarez,

Please note that RTL link on theme demo website is only for preview purposes for how the theme looks in RTL layout. The functionality is specifically coded for the theme demo website and will not work for your website when you import the theme demo content – there is simply no need for such layout switch.

If you want to use your website in RTL mode, please see knowledge base article for help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

dustinsuarez
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response. But another question arises now, will the website still be considered “Accessibility Ready” if it doesn’t have the RTL functionality?

Please advise.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi dustinsuarez,

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you mean. The RTL language direction has nothing to do with accessibility. The theme is accessibility ready in both LTR and RTL language directions.

Are you building an RTL language direction website? Simply switch your WordPress to any RTL language to apply the layout. The theme will apply the layout automatically. For LTR language direction this is not needed.

For multilingual websites please use a plugin such as Polylang or WPML or any other you prefer.

If you still have questions about this issue, please describe your intend in more details, provide more information about your project and what you’re trying to achieve. Thank you.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.