Images for Featured Images in Content Modules

Home Forums Polyclinic Images for Featured Images in Content Modules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pm
    Participant

Images for Featured Images in Content Modules

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I’ve uploaded multiple image sizes for featured image in the Content Modules. I’ve tried 448 x 448, 800 x 800, and 1024 x 1024. Regardless of what size I use, the images display blurry. I haven’t found good documentation on what size these images need to be. You can view the blurry images on the site provided (go down to #break the stigma image) I’ve wasted so much time on this… Can you please help?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi pm,

Please make sure to set theme recommended image sizes in WordPress settings first (as described in theme documentation). Here is a sample screenshot of the procedure from my other theme:

Don’t forget to use Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin after you set the new image sizes. The plugin will refresh already uploaded images for you.
    Make sure to actually run the refresh functionality after you activate the plugin: navigate to Tools → Force Regenerate Thumbnails and click the Regenerate All Thumbnails button.
    (After the Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin has done its job, you no longer need it and you can uninstall it – unless you change the media sizes again.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.