Installing Theme on Test Site Before Using on Productions Site

Home Forums Icelander Installing Theme on Test Site Before Using on Productions Site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chadphilip
    Participant

Installing Theme on Test Site Before Using on Productions Site

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

We are looking to purchase your Icelander theme for our website. It will be necessary to install the theme on our test site for a while so that we can work out the design and make minor adjustments as needed. After this work is done, we will migrate it over to the production site.

Will this cause any issues? I emailed Envato support and they said we would probably be able to have you reactivate the license on our production site when the change is necessary. However, they said we should get in touch with you as well to confirm that this is indeed the case.

Thank you

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi chadphilip,

Thank you for interest in my Icelander theme :)

Many of my customers actually did similar migrations successfully. The only issues that can occur during the migration that are related to my themes (and my plugins) are described in the knowledge base article together with resolutions.

As for theme license activate/reactivation, my themes do not have any of such functionality, so you can rest assured the theme will work even after migration :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.