Integrated Shortcodes of WebMan Amplifier don’t work

Home Forums Mustang Integrated Shortcodes of WebMan Amplifier don’t work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kwlp-77
    Participant

Integrated Shortcodes of WebMan Amplifier don’t work

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,

i purchased the Mustang theme to see what are the differences and what are the improvements in comparision with LesPaul theme.

The first major problem are the integrated shortcodes of WebMan Amplifier. They dont work. It is possible to choose the menu, but not the submenu of the shortcodes.

Regards
    kwlp-77

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Mustang is build completely anew together with WebMan Amplifier plugin (almost a year of development). So it is a brand new architecture and framework I’m using and basically has nothing in common with !LesPaul. It is not possible to upgrade from !LesPaul to Mustang as of nowadays. I am working on the solution to upgrade all my previous themes to this new framework, but it is a long process and has to be backwards compatible as you understand, which is not easy to manage. So, as of now, my previous themes are not compatible with Mustang at all.

I’ve just checked the shortcodes generator of Mustang theme / WebMan Amplifier plugin and it works perfectly fine for me. There is no submenu in here. Do you expect one? :)

For better shortcode implementation, the theme/plugin also supports Visual Composer plugin, which is packed with the theme.

Regards,

Oliver

kwlp-77
    Participant

Hello Oliver,

I do not await an upgrade from LesPaul to Mustang. I just compare the two themes to decide, which one I will use in future,

Indeed I await a “submenu” for the integrated shortcodes. I klick to the S and then I have a choice. I klick on buttons f.e. and nothing happens.

I await something what I call here a “submenu” to format and insert the shortcode.

Test was made on localhost (xampp), new database, new download of wordpress 3.9.1, new wordpress installation, new Mustang installation (WebmanAmplifier, WooSidebars, Visual Composer).

Nothing changed in Mustang. Just opened the example page, deleted the text, saved the page and tried the shortcodes.

kwlp-77
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

here is the database.

The Mustang Theme I downloaded it this morning at creativemarket.com.

Regards kwlp-77

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Shortcode generator is displayed fine on your server. If you click on “Button” for example, it should insert a shortcode into the visual editor. If it doesn’t, try to place a cursor into a visual editor and use the shortcode generator then.

As I’ve mentioned, you can also use Visual Composer plugin to build your websites. The shortcodes will be compatible.

If I can give you an advice, for future websites I strongly recommend my new themes (Mustang and on (preparing other new themes)) as they are much much more flexible and extendable than my previous ones. Plus, they won’t lock you in.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also, you can have a look at the theme’s user manual at http://www.webmandesign.eu/manual/mustang/

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

kwlp-77
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

I believe you that Mustang may be a better choice. Therefore i purchased it.

But first I test if I can realize the websites how I want them.

And now believe me.

If you click on “Button” for example, it should insert a shortcode into the visual editor.

Nothing happens!!!

If it doesn’t, try to place a cursor into a visual editor and use the shortcode generator then.

Nothing happens!!!

By the way, where comes the german word “Spalte” from instead the english word “columns”. As I see, Mustang doesn’t contain any german translation and I didn’t generate one.

By the way I found this in Visual Composer settings / Product License

You can find API key by visiting your Envato Account page, then clicking the My Settings tab. At the bottom of the page you’ll find your account’s API key.

kwlp-77
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi kwlp-77,

Let’s take it step by step:

Something weird is going on in here as I’ve tested the shortcode generator on all browsers and it works fine. Besides, I have no answer for “Spalte” word ;) I am not German speaking and there is no “Spalte” in entire theme, nor plugin code.

As for Visual Composer licence, I pack it with the theme, but I don’t integrate it with it (meaning integrate it’s code into the theme) unlike other themes does. This way, if you’ve purchased the Visual Composer plugin in the past and you have the licence key, you can still use it and the plugin will be automatically updated. Or you can buy the plugin licence. Or not to use it with the theme. Or, finally, just wait for the theme updates that will include the most recent Visual Plugin version packed with it and just upgrade the plugin then. I’ve purchased the developer’s licence for this plugin and as you understand, I can not disclose it.

Thank you for the access. I can really see the word “Spalte” and also “Zeile” and I really have no explanation for this. WordPress translate texts with GetText and I am using a specific “wm_domain” textdomain for translation, so I highly doubt there is some “wm_domain” textdomain text translated on your website or in WordPress core itself…

But nevertheless, the shortcode generator works perfectly fine for me (tested only on Chrome on Windows 7). Can you tell me what OS and browser do you use?

Regards,

Oliver

kwlp-77
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

1. Visuell Composer
    I wondered about “Envato Account page,” for I purchased the theme at creativemarket.com

2. Browser
    I use Mozilla Firefox ( the most used browser in Germany) version 11. The shortcodes don’t work.

Because of your question I tested it now with Internet Explorer 11. The shortcodes works but in a different manner as I am accustomed from LesPaul.
    It generates a shortcode with all options [wm_button url=”#” color=”blue/gray/green/orange/red” size=”l/m/s/xl” icon=”” class=””]TEXT[/wm_button] instead to have the choice of color or size.

3. My operation system
    I use Windows 8.1 x64.

4. Worpress Version
    I use WordPress 3.9.1 (german version) downloded from http://de.wordpress.org/.
    Maybe that explains the german words.

Regards
    kwlp-77

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.