Issue Installing on WordPress 3.9.1

Home Forums Mustang Issue Installing on WordPress 3.9.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dexterd123

Issue Installing on WordPress 3.9.1

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi there,

The theme will not install on my most recent version of WordPress 3.9.1. I do have some pluggins etc that I am currently using, do I need to remove those before installing?

Either way, I would really like to get this installed ASAP or have my Money back.

Thanks very much.

Dexter

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please follow the user manual on installation instructions: http://www.webmandesign.eu/manual/mustang/#install-theme

Regards,

Oliver

dexterd123

HI there, I followed the instructions listed above and received the following error message: Are you sure you want to do this?

Please try again.

And the theme does not load. Am I missing something here? Anyway you can help me troubleshoot the installation?

Thanks,

Dexter

dexterd123

Hi there, it appears I had to increase the maximum transfer size on my php database to a higher threshold. My default was 7mb which is too small (I’ve now bumped it up to 64mb. Thanks,

Dexter

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Dexter,

So the issue was that the theme wasn’t uploaded as whole, do I understand correctly?

The theme itself is really small actually (600 KB or so), but as I need to pack those premium plugins within the theme installation ZIP file (due to MojoMarketplace.com), the size of the theme’s installation ZIP file is 8.2 MB, thus exceeding the limit of your server.

If I can advice you, please use some faster servers for your website, not the basic shared webhosting. These will speed up your website significantly.

Regards,

Oliver

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.