Json and Beaver Builder fail

Home Forums Forstron Json and Beaver Builder fail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nicosneophytou
    Participant

Json and Beaver Builder fail

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

After I make changes and want to update it doesn’t update as an error occurs as attached. Also beaver builder in not responding

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nicosneophytou,

Please note that you image has exceeded max allowed file size and was not attached. Could you make your image smaller and reattach it.

Also, could you provide admin access to your website and to affected page so I can check personally why the issue occurs? Thank you.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

I’ve noticed several things not working as expected on your website. There seems to be an issue with security certificate. This actually can cause a lot of issues including scripts loading and scripts errors (which is why Beaver Builder doesn’t work for you), icons display, fonts display and so on. Please note that this is not an issue with the theme. Check with your hosting provider to resolve the security certificate (https) issue first as that might actually help resolve all the other issues you experience with your website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Here is a screenshot of my browser error when I try to access the HTTPS version of your website. It might help you resolve the security certificate issue:

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please reconsider your theme review if the solution provided worked and so it was not related to the theme? Thank you! :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

nicosneophytou
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Yes! We followed your instructions and the theme and beaver builder work perfectly! The theme is amazing and pleased with your fast response and guidance!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nicosneophytou,

I’m glad the solution worked and the issue is resolved. Please reconsider updating your theme review in your downloads section of your ThemeForest account https://themeforest.net/downloads Thank you again :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nicosneophytou,

Could you please reconsider your theme review in downloads section of your ThemeForest account https://themeforest.net/downloads Thank you!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.