Just some Backgrounds not Displaying

Home Forums Forstron Just some Backgrounds not Displaying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sophiamarietaylor
    Participant

Just some Backgrounds not Displaying

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello!

We LOVE our theme and have been using it with the Builder Beaver Lite. Some of the blocks on the home page won’t display the background image color. When I go into BB column settings, the colors are saved. I resave it – and it looks like it appears and saves. But once the edit is public, it still does not show. Not sure what to do, it’s our only small issue we are having and have tried everything for hours but nothing seems to work. Doesn’t seem to be conflicting with another plugin – tested that. It is affecting other pages too. Row background images and colors seem to be fine, just the columns that are having problems displaying. Help?

You can see it on the homepage, where there are suppose to be columns directly under the first section of the site. But it is also on most pages.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi sophiamarietaylor,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

You are experiencing the same issue as in the previous support ticket.

To fix, just update the theme to most recent version (1.9.1 as of this writing). (Don’t forget to flush Beaver Builder cache and also your web browser cache too then. Also please make sure your Beaver Builder, other plugins and WordPress itself are also up to date.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

sophiamarietaylor
    Participant

Wow! Thanks, Oliver for your quick reply and helping us. Can’t tell you how thankful we are.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.