Licensing for sites

Home Forums Monument Valley Licensing for sites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jgrubic
    Participant

Licensing for sites

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi, we are a school district in Oregon USA. We have previously purchased the Monument Valley theme from Theme Forest.

We have several sites under our domain (4j.lane.edu) but are running different WordPress instances. We have 32+ schools and would like to use this theme on the individual school sites.

Would you please let us know what licensing options are available to us?

James Grubic
    Technology Support Manager
    Eugene School District 4J

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jgrubic,

Please note that ThemeForest offers purchase licensing per single end product. There is no other option for licensing I can set/choose (such as bundle option), unfortunately.

I license all of my products the same as WordPress, 100% GPL.

If I may advice, I suggest installing the theme on a WordPress multisite setup with subdomains, if that’s possible. That way you should be able to use the theme multiple times and yet that doesn’t seem to violate ThemeForest licensing.

In case you decide to use my 100% GPL licensed theme on multiple websites (subdomains), I would like to ask you to consider supporting me by purchasing several licenses :)

Thank you for understanding!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.