Link to "home" when on mobile phone

Home Forums Auberge Link to "home" when on mobile phone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michael

Link to "home" when on mobile phone

Resolved

Hello there. Just few days ago I installed the theme to test it out. Loving it!

My visitors that surf via their phones doesnt seem to understand how to get back to the starting page, thought. They are clicking the menue and cant find the “home” button page, only other pages that I have created. They cant figure out that they should click ppl.nu (page name) to get to the first page.

I’d like to have “home” button in the menues when someone is visiting on a phone, linking to the starting page. Is it possible to fix this easy for me?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can simply just add the “Home” menu item into your menu. I don’t see a problem for it displaying on desktop computers either, but if you really only want to display it on mobile devices, you can apply this custom CSS:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      ,main-navigation ,menu-item-### {
        display; none;
      }
    }

Replace the ### in the code with your menu item ID. You can use your browser code inspector to find out your menu item ID.

As you can see, I have a home link in menu on theme demo website too: https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/auberge/

Regards,

Oliver

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.