26 Nov 2018 at 20:54 #19852
Link URL setup not workingResolved
Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you ♥
I cannot add a url to the buttons – when i click on “SELECT URL” my web page freezes and the dialog box does not activate to paste a url in there. I attached a screen shot.26 Nov 2018 at 21:24 #19856
Please note that this is a new issue and a new support ticket should be created for it (please read). I’ve created a new ticket for you now.
From your screenshot I can see you are using WPBakery Page Builder plugin. Please contact the plugin support to resolve the issue, please understand that I can not provide support for 3rd party software.
Most likely there is a plugin conflict on your website. Try to check the console errors in your browser to determine the cause of the issue for possible quick resolution (tip: read knowledge base article about using browser ).27 Nov 2018 at 20:16 #19864
I need to add a url link to the button but the URL section is broken – frozen and does not allow me to paste a url in there. Please see screen shot.27 Nov 2018 at 20:28 #1986729 Nov 2018 at 20:37 #19873
But I have used the WP Bakery Plugin for 2 months without problems. Why does it stop working all of sudden now? I also cannot add new pages either.
I deactivated the WP Bakery and all other external plugins and the functions are STILL NOT WORKING.
29 Nov 2018 at 20:55 #19875
- This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive info shared
Please understand that I don’t have answer for your question as your issue is related to a 3rd party page builder plugin, not the theme. Please understand that I can only provide support for my products. Did the plugin support helped you in any way?
Additionally I can advice you to try these steps to trace the cause of the issue:
- Make sure your plugins, WordPress and themes are up to date.
- What changes did you make to your website recently?
- Disable any caching you might use. Flush your web .
- Do you use a ? Switch over to Icelander theme instead to check if the issue is coming from your .
- Try using a Plugin Detective – Troubleshooting plugin to trace the issue. Alternatively try deactivating all the plugins except the page builder and WebMan Amplifier to see if the issue is resolved. That way you know there is a plugin conflict.
- Maybe your WordPress admin area code is being cut off. Please check your PHP version and settings.
- Try switching the theme to Twenty Seventeen, for example, to see if the issue is resolved. If the issue is resolved, we can assume it is related to Icelander theme. Please provide to your website in that case (after trying above steps).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.