log of changes

Home Forums Reykjavik log of changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

oakhillman
    Participant

log of changes

Resolved

Oliver,

I see you just updated Reykjavik. Can we have access to a log of the changes you made for this update?

Mark

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

All the Reykjavik theme updates can be found in my GitHub repo at https://github.com/webmandesign/reykjavik/releases or at https://github.com/webmandesign/reykjavik/blob/master/changelog.md. The changelog.md file inside the theme folder actually contains all the changes made during the update.

Just to let you know, this is a quick update due to Beaver Builder 2.1 compatibility issue and will be followed by another one soon. There is no Gutenberg integration (I have personally actually reported quite a few Gutenberg issues, so I definitely does not recommend using it on production site).

Main changes are compatibility with Beaver Builder 2.1 and introducing compatibility with Elementor Pro Theme Builder.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

oakhillman
    Participant

Thanks for the links. And per your advice I am holding off using Gutenberg.

Mark

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

What I meant to say, you can still test Gutenberg on your test site/local environment. It is actually a good for the project if you report any issues found during testing. But I wouldn’t recommend using it on live website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

oakhillman
    Participant

Yes, understood. I’ve installed it for testing as well, although I haven’t found anything wrong with it.

Mark

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Sure. Even if you find something wrong from user experience point of view, you can provide feedback to Gutenberg theme, so they can work on it. I’ve seen couple of videos where users really struggled using Gutenberg. But those were possibly older versions. I’m looking at the plugin more from theme author perspective ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.