Looking for a replacement for legacy Jaguar theme site

Home Forums Legacy themes & others Looking for a replacement for legacy Jaguar theme site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ZombieFreak13
    Participant

Looking for a replacement for legacy Jaguar theme site

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

So I have been using Jaguar for a few years now and it seems like I am in need of a new theme. One that can be used for a Music Entertainment Graphic Designer website as my previous site. Needs to have a portfolio section that has mostly CD Cover dimensions (square). Of the new themes you offer, is there one that could fit my business like Jaguar did? I added my older Jaguar themed website link. You might remember it.

Eddi

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eddi,

Thank you for using my theme for such a long time! :)

Please read information at https://github.com/webmandesign/legacy/blob/master/themes/readme.md for how transfer your data if needed. (You will most likely need to transfer the portfolio post type and related taxonomies to new ones, which are now provided by plugins.)

As for my themes, it is purely a personal preference. All of them are fully customizable. You can check https://www.webmandesign.eu/project-type/themes/ for the list of themes I offer now. The portfolio functionality is available in Reykjavik, Icelander, Monument Valley, Q’tron, Forstron, and Modern.

All of those themes support any proportion of the portfolio image. If I can recommend, try free Modern and/or Reykjavik first to see if they fit your needs. Maybe you won’t need a paid theme after all ;) Both Modern and Reykjavik uses Jetpack plugin to provide portfolio functionality. Reykjavik is even extensively compatible with new WordPress block editor, meaning it uses it’s more advanced features.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can help with.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

ZombieFreak13
    Participant

Hey Oliver,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely have a look at those themes first. Definitely need an upgrade to a more compatible on in 2019. I am sure one of your themes will fit.

Thanks!
    Eddi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.