Mailpoet subscription form is missing text.

Home Forums Receptar Mailpoet subscription form is missing text.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Roxie
    Participant

Mailpoet subscription form is missing text.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I am using mailpoet widget in the sidebar and it’s missing all the text. It is missing the text above the email form as well as “email” inside the text box. The button says Submit instead of subscribe.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide the URL to your website? It’s not possible to resolve this issue from screenshot, sorry.

Also, have you contacted the Mailpoet plugin support? This issue seems to be related to the plugin and not to the theme.

Regards,

Oliver

Roxie
    Participant

Here’s the link: https://myglorious50.com/

Sorry about that.

I haven’t received a reply from them yet but their widget worked fine with my previous theme.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry but the issue is really not related to the theme. The styles hiding the form fields are coming from the plugin itself.

Maybe there is some additional plugin or widget configuration needed to display the form correctly? Please check your plugin’s option.

Other thing you can try is to switch to a different theme, to TwentySeventeen, for example, to make sure there is no conflict with the theme. But I presume there is not as from what I can see all the styles are coming from the plugin.

Regards,

Oliver

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.