MAIN PAGE SLIDER

Home Forums Icelander MAIN PAGE SLIDER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sarahs
    Participant

MAIN PAGE SLIDER

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I see that we can randomize the media images on the home slider. BUT I want to also have each image have their own excerpt.

Essentially, the look of 2 different slides. One to promote old people and the other to promote a lunch.

Also, how do I get the dark overlay back on the image?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi sarahs,

The image randomization is a default WordPress feature. However, you can not randomize text over image. For this you need to use a plugin.

If you are using a paid version of Beaver Builder page builder plugin, you can already use the slider packed with the builder. Alternatively you can use a slider plugin such as Smart Slider 3.

When using a slider you might want to remove the default intro of the page. For that cases please use “No intro” page template.

As for getting back the dark overlay on the intro, there is something strange on your website. The intro section HTML output is actually missing an element producing the overlay. Have you modified the theme somehow? If so, please check your theme modifications and please note that you should never edit the theme core files as your modifications will be lost on theme update. Use a child theme instead.
    If you haven’t applied any modifications, please try to reinstall the theme (delete the theme from your server using FTP and reupload it again).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.