make a donation without paypal

Home Forums Legacy themes & others make a donation without paypal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jojoharslem
    Participant

make a donation without paypal

Resolved

Hi Oliver,
    first of all “it’s great that you develop such beautiful themes” – after doing something else for a few years I was forced to redesign some websites for friends and your themes did a great job :-) thanks a lot!
    Being not a big friend of paypal I am looking for a method to make a donation not using paypal… Can you provide me with something else? Maybe and account number and Swift code? Or credit card payment?
    Thank you for your help!

Wishing you a nice and relaxed weekend :-)

Best regards from the sunny south of Germany
    Jojo

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Jojo,

Greetings to beautiful Germany! Thank you very much for considering a donation, and liking my themes! Glad to see my work is put to good use.

I thought the PayPal donation link allows also for credit card donations without PayPal access. Indeed, it does not. So, thank you for spotting this issue!

Unfortunately, currently I do not provide any other donation method. I will do my best to find a better, more flexible donation system, and I will let you know about it. You can donate then, if you’d still consider to do so. Meanwhile, please don’t feel any pressure to do a donation :)

Thank you again!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.