make a donation without paypal

Home Forums Legacy themes & others make a donation without paypal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jojoharslem
    Participant

make a donation without paypal

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,
    first of all “it’s great that you develop such beautiful themes” – after doing something else for a few years I was forced to redesign some websites for friends and your themes did a great job :-) thanks a lot!
    Being not a big friend of paypal I am looking for a method to make a donation not using paypal… Can you provide me with something else? Maybe and account number and Swift code? Or credit card payment?
    Thank you for your help!

Wishing you a nice and relaxed weekend :-)

Best regards from the sunny south of Germany
    Jojo

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Jojo,

Greetings to beautiful Germany! Thank you very much for considering a donation, and liking my themes! Glad to see my work is put to good use.

I thought the PayPal donation link allows also for credit card donations without PayPal access. Indeed, it does not. So, thank you for spotting this issue!

Unfortunately, currently I do not provide any other donation method. I will do my best to find a better, more flexible donation system, and I will let you know about it. You can donate then, if you’d still consider to do so. Meanwhile, please don’t feel any pressure to do a donation :)

Thank you again!

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.