Map pic.

Home Forums Polyclinic Map pic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

abuzaineh
    Participant

Map pic.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi

how I can move the map to be under form in behind ?
    ?dl=0

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi abuzaineh,

I’m sorry I don’t quite understand your question. The screenshot you have provided doesn’t seem to display the issue. I can’t access your website URL as it is in “under construction” mode.

But if you would like to achieve a similar effect to https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/polyclinic/contact/ then it is done this way:

1. Create a page builder row where you place your contact info and/or form.
    2. Create another row below where you place your map.
    3. Set the first row bottom margin to negative value (or you can set it for columns as it is on theme demo website) so it covers the second row with map. You can tweak the margin for mobile devices too.

Also, please note that on theme demo website stacking works correctly, meaning the previous row is displayed above the next one because the row uses background image overlay and Beaver Builder applies higher CSS z-index for such rows by default.
    But in your case you will most likely need to apply the higher CSS z-index by yourself. Probably best for your case is to put your custom CSS into Beaver Builder layout CSS field:

.row-above .fl-row-content {
    	position: relative;
    	z-index: 1;
    }

Then just apply the row-above class to the first row (the one containing the contact form that should cover the map in second row).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.