Megamenu not working

Home Forums Icelander Megamenu not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lcrunkilton
    Participant

Megamenu not working

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi, I set up a megamenu using the instructions in the user manual and can’t seem to get it to work. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

I’ve attached a screenshot of the menu configuration. Service & Support has the class megamenu.
    Thanks!

lcrunkilton
    Participant

Oh and here is the screenshot of the menu configuration.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi lcrunkilton,

Thank you for the screenshot but please note that it is not possible to resolve the issue from it. However, the screenshot shows correct submenu organization, so if the “Service & Support” top level item has a proper CSS class set, it should work.

Can you maybe provide URL to affected page so I can check personally please?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lcrunkilton
    Participant

I realized it wasn’t working because the header was built with BeaverBuilder. I’m trying to find a way to bypass the beaver builder navigation and just use the theme’s instead.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi lcrunkilton,

Oh, in that case, when you replace the theme’s default header with a custom Beaver Themer header, the theme’s megamenu won’t work as the menu styles are coming from the Beaver Builder/Themer plugin.

I’m not really sure there is a way to bypass the Beaver Builder/Themer menu styles and to use theme’s ones instead. The menu module from the plugin can actually apply a different HTML from theme/WordPress, so the theme styles might not work properly still.

Please understand I can only guarantee the theme styling/features when the native theme sections are used. With Beaver Themer you can actually create whatever layout you want and it is not possible for the theme to accommodate for all such options. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.