Migrating Page Builder

Home Forums Polyclinic Migrating Page Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    realintegrated
    Participant

Migrating Page Builder

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,

I’m having a difficult time getting used to Beaver Builder. Not knowing the ins-and-outs that come with extensive use is slowing me down significantly. I’ve been an avid user of Divi builder for years now and am wondering what the ramifications of switching to Divi would be knowing that installed all of the demo content in the Polyclinic theme?

If I opt to install/use Divi builder, I assume I basically lose all existing content and layouts throughout the existing site, correct? I assume I also lose the WM modules?

Part two… if I opt to continue trying to push through learning Beaver Builder, how do I go about customizing the WM modules? For instance, I’d like to customize the different WM Button module presets you’ve created. Is that possible via the admin? Or do I need to customize those all via CSS?

As always, thanks for your time.

Nate

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Nate,

First, you can use whatever page builder you want with the theme. In some cases a little custom CSS tweak would be needed, but this depends on the page builder used.

As for porting/migrating theme demo content built with Beaver Builder to other page builder, I’m sorry, this is not possible. Page builder plugins are not compatible with each other, so you will simply need to rebuilt those layouts in your new page builder, or just create your own ones.

Surely, non-Beaver Builder demo pages and posts will display just fine even after you switch to other page builder.

WebMan Amplifier modules are only integrated into Beaver Builder page builder. But you can still use shortcodes with other page builders if really needed.

As for customizing WebMan Amplifier modules with Beaver Builder, I’m not really sure I understand your question. Most of the modules are pure content. But surely, you can customize them with custom CSS however you like.

Specifically, as for WM Button module, if you only need to edit colors, you can simply choose them in module options:

Each color is taken from theme and can be edited in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Colors: Accents.

If you are new to Beaver Builder and would like to give it another chance, please check https://kb.wpbeaverbuilder.com/collection/2-beaver-builder-plugin

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.