Missing Food Menu Plugin

Home Forums Auberge Missing Food Menu Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Missing Food Menu Plugin

Resolved

Hi,

I would like to ask, I am looking for the Food Menu plugin that we used to use in the website, but now it was missing, yesterday the tech support deactivated and activated all existing plugins, since we have an issue with the emails from website. Then they have fixed it somehow but when I check now, the food menu is missing in the list, and all menu are not showing. Now I can’t find it and I need it to come again.

Kindly reply back on how to fix it.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

First, please do not log 2 tickets with the same topic. Please understand that I do not work during the weekend and I reply to all tickets as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding. Please read Terms of Service for this support forum.

The food menu in the theme is provided via Jetpack plugin. You need to install, activate and connect the plugin to use its food menu functionality. I guess your Jetpack is just not connected properly now that it was deactivated previously. Here are some useful links for you:

Also, make sure you haven’t disabled the food menu functionality in theme options: https://support.webmandesign.eu/forums/topic/problem-with-the-food-menu-2/#post-16937

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

I apologize, I saw in the ticket that it was resolved so I decided to create a new one. But thank you for responding quickly, I have tried it and yes it worked. Thank you Oliver.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.