Mobile Nav issues

Home Forums Monument Valley Mobile Nav issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WikidCool
    Participant

Mobile Nav issues

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

I’ve discovered a few styling issues with the mobile nav:

1. All menu items including submenus are expanded, submenus should only display once the main menu item has been touched/clicked.

2. Second child menu (sub sub menu) is not indented correctly, so it causes confusion.

3. How can I add the + – expander icon to the mobile nav as is on the standard nav… see attached styling recommendation/request.

Thanks again for all you help.

Regards,
    Steve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

1. I’m sorry, but this is just about personal preference :) The theme is designed to display the mobile navigation in full.
    2. Could you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    3. This is not easy to achieve as you need to code this functionality using JavaScript. Maybe you can use a plugin to override the theme’s mobile navigation and build the one you prefer?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

BTW, if you decide to use a plugin for your mobile navigation, you can disable the theme’s mobile navigation functionality in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Others.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.