Monument Valley – filter by author

Home Forums Monument Valley Monument Valley – filter by author

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nylsweb
    Participant

Monument Valley – filter by author

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

When we click on the author’s name, it redirects us to an empty page (/?author=4) rather than (/author/demoauthor/).
    Any recommendation on how to go about fixing this issue.

Thanks,

nylsweb

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  nylsweb.
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nylsweb,

Please note that this issue is not related to the theme, actually.

I’m not really sure what can cause the issue like this. Possibly it could be related to your author URL, the author name/id. WordPress tends to have problems with numeric URL slugs when otherwise your permalink structure is set to something else. Try to reset your permalink structure in Settings → Permalinks to see if that helps.

However, I can also see that the URL produces an error 403 page, which is actually a forbidden access error. Please check your server setup to see why this happens or contact your hosting provider for help. Or try a tutorial at https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-403-forbidden-error-in-wordpress/

Hope this helps you to resolve the issue a bit.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

nylsweb
    Participant

omg! totally forgot to reset my permalink settings….thanks for the reminder!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the post public as there is no sensitive information shared
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.