My website blockquote

Home Forums Receptar My website blockquote

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nayp262
    Participant

My website blockquote

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello!
    #1 I have a problem with the Dashboard. The home page changes the color of blue letters to red.

#2 My website https://www.weightprodonline.com
    blockquote Advertisements Word press login you can remove this
    Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Moving the ticket to correct forum

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi nayp262,

First, please make sure you log support tickets under correct forum. As you are using Receptar theme, I’ve moved your ticket from “Legacy themes & others” to “Receptar” forum for you.

1. I’m not sure what you mean, but the theme does not do anything with WordPress admin area/dashboard. Maybe you’ve just changed your admin color scheme? ;)
    2. If I understand correctly, you would like to remove the advertisement from your website. Please note that the theme does not contain any of such things. You are most likely using a plugin and from your website code it looks like your Jetpack plugin has ads enabled. Just disable them and you should be fine.

Tip: I can also see you have enabled Jetpack Mobile Theme. Please note that this is unnecessary as all my themes are responsive, mobile-ready. You can disable the Jetpack Mobile Theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.