Next pages

Home Forums Icelander Next pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anikbonnema13
    Participant

Next pages

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

In the portfolio pages on the theme :

https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/icelander/projects/?portfolio_style=compact

There are page numbers at the bottom to see beyond the 6 projects that are displayed at a time on the page.

I was wondering if there was a way for me to add these page numbers on my landing page (my home page) below my 10 listed projects. I’m trying to avoid having to have another page to display my projects when I could simply have them all on that main page.

If this isn’t possible…

a) on my home page, how can I decide how many of my projects are displayed. Can I display them all? Can I display only 3?

b) How can I edit the intro header bar in the project page? Right now it says “ARCHIVES: PROJECTS” And I want to delete the grey bar or at least edit the title.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi anikbonnema13,

The https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/icelander/projects/?portfolio_style=compact page is an archive page. You can simply control the number of posts displayed on a page by tweaking Settings → Reading → “Blog pages show at most” option.

If you are displaying projects in a page builder layout, you can also enable pagination in the page builder module settings:

Surely, you should also tweak the number of post/projects displayed per page in the page builder module settings:

The intro section of the projects archive page can not be edited without coding in WordPress (this applies for any archive page in WordPress). You can tweak it a bit with additional plugins though:

• Use Archive Title plugin to remove the “Archive: ” prefix.
    • Use Post Type Archive Descriptions plugin to set some short description displayed next to the title in intro section.

Alternatively, if you would like to hide the intro section on projects archive page accessibly, use this custom CSS:

.archive-projects .intro-container {
    	position: absolute !important;
    	clip: rect(1px,1px,1px,1px);
    	-webkit-clip-path: inset(50%);
    	        clip-path: inset(50%);
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

anikbonnema13
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.