Only one of several hex background images is available for usage

Home Forums Polyclinic Only one of several hex background images is available for usage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Milena
    Participant

Only one of several hex background images is available for usage

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,
    After installing Polyclinic and importing demo content I only have
    header.png at my disposal in the gallery. Other hexagonal background images are not.

Thanks in advance,
    Milena

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Milena,

Indeed, there was an issue with 3 demo images in demo content XML file. I’ve fixed it now and you can reset your WordPress website and try to import the theme demo anew if those 3 images are still needed.

I’m sorry for inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Milena
    Participant

Well that was all for nothing since the backup this plugin did is faulty, and also when I upload my FAULTY backup I cannot access those photos anyway. So, thanks a lot

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Milena,

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what you mean. The plugin I provided link to does no backups – it just resets a WordPress website to clean state so you can install the theme demo content anew.

Like mentioned in theme documentation, the best is to install a theme demo content on a clean WordPress site. If you already have a content on your website, please be careful with any reset plugin for that matter. Please note if this is the case and you’ve lost your data, I couldn’t know. I’m very sorry if my advice caused you some harm.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.