Page Builder + Theme = Error (Cannot make edits or changes)

Home Forums Icelander Page Builder + Theme = Error (Cannot make edits or changes)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cryan901
    Participant

Page Builder + Theme = Error (Cannot make edits or changes)

Resolved

Hello,

We are unable to make changes to our website that we originally created with the Icelander theme and Beaver Builder’s page builder.

http://humanspace.ca/

We reached to the Beaver Builder and they believe it’s a problem with theme:

Hi Catherine,

The issue could be in the theme or its settings.

I tried using the GP Child Theme and I was able to successfully create this page:

http://humanspace.ca/56525-bb-test-page-builder-not-working/

Then I also notice the following error messages

Notice: Undefined index: mojo-marketplace-wp-plugin/mojo-marketplace.php in PATH_TO/wp-content/plugins/mojo-marketplace-wp-plugin/updater.php on line 46

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in PATH_TO/wp-admin/includes/misc.php:204
    Stack trace:
    #0 PATH_TO/wp-includes/class-wp-rewrite.php(1775): save_mod_rewrite_rules()
    #1 PATH_TO/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Rewrite->flush_rules(true)
    #2 PATH_TO/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 PATH_TO/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 PATH_TO/wp-settings.php(471): do_action('wp_loaded')
    #5 PATH_TO/wp-config.php(83): require_once('/home/humanspa/...')
    #6 PATH_TO/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/humanspa/...')
    #7 PATH_TO/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once('/home/humanspa/...')
    #8 PATH_TO/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/humanspa/...')
    #9 {main} thrown in PATH_TO/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 204

The second error message appears when I activate a theme.

Please check on these as they may affect other plugins as well.

Please help, we need to make changes to our website.

Thank you,
    Catherine

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Formatting code
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Catherine,

To fix the Beaver Builder compatibility just update the theme to the most recent version please (1.1.9).

Please always keep your WordPress, plugins and themes up to date.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also, just to let you know, please note that even though the Beaver Builder support says “The second error message appears when I activate a theme” this does not have to mean the error comes from the theme. Actually, looking at the error description and stack trace, there is no reference of the theme as you can see and the theme does not use any get_home_path() function error is relating to.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Cryan901
    Participant

hi Oliver,

Thank you so much. Just by updating helped. We never had an update message nor did it tell us to update, but by downloading the Envato Market plugin and creating a token the theme was able to update.

Thanks again!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Catherine,

Please understand that WordPress notifies you of an update for free themes hosted at https://wordpress.org/themes/ only.

With Icelander you should still get a notification in admin bar though. But update process is only available via Envato Market plugin or manually via FTP. This is the case with all premium themes obtained from ThemeForest.

I strongly suggest you to follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook to get the update notifications from those sources too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.