Pagination in post filtering

Home Forums Polyclinic Pagination in post filtering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

netinfo
    Participant

Pagination in post filtering

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

In this website: http://ablebook.com.cy/ i added a WM Posts-Custom Posts element through which i display posts from 7 categories. i am displaying 4 results per page and i am also using pagination. But when i select a category from filter that has post in page 3 for example, that post is not shown. The page does not change.

Please advice.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi netinfo,

I’m sorry, but animated filtering of posts is not pagination ready. The filter actually filters only posts displayed on that specific page, so, if there is no post matching your filter selection, there is simply nothing to display for the filter.

If you need to use pagination I suggest disabling the animated filter to avoid confusion. Or vice versa.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is also no free plugin supporting this functionality (AJAX post filtering). But if you really need such AJAX post filtering, the PowerPack Beaver Builder addon seems to provide it, for example.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

netinfo
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

which beaver addon will suit our case?

thanks

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi netinfo,

I’m really sorry, but I am not able to answer this question. Please note that I don’t really know your project details and also I haven’t actually tested any Beaver Builder addon extensively as I’ve never needed to use such addons. I suggest contacting directly an addon plugin authors with your request as they will certainly tell you if that specific addon plugin can do that.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.