Paragraph and line break

Home Forums Icelander Paragraph and line break

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

creativelyseeded
    Participant

Paragraph and line break

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Why does the theme not recognize a paragraph return? I’ve even tried manually inserting breaks <br> and that doesn’t do it either??

There should be a paragraph break in here and a line break/space before the horizontal line. I don’t understand why it keeps deleting that?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi creativelyseeded,

Please understand that the theme has no control over such behavior. I can see you are using an Elementor page builder plugin to build the affected page content. Please contact the plugin support for help.

There might even be a plugin collision. Try to deactivate other plugins to see if that helps. Or you can even use a Health Check’s plugin troubleshooting mode to determine the cause of the issue.

PS: Please note that this is a new issue and as such it should be logged as a new support ticket. I’ve proceeded and created the ticket for you now. Please read terms of service for more info.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve went ahead now and tested the theme with Elementor (Pro) plugin and I do not experience such issue when using the “Text Editor” element on the page.

When I insert your text into the “Text Editor” element it produces paragraphs and linebreaks just like expected.

This leads me to believe there really might be a plugin conflict on your website. Please check your plugins and/or contact Elementor support for help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.