Photo /Img behing Intro text

Home Forums Reykjavik Photo /Img behing Intro text

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CamilleB
    Participant

Photo /Img behing Intro text

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello
    GREAT THEME, but…

I am on a simple page with Intro and I can’t simply find out how to add an image/photo behind the Title of the page.

Attached an screenshot of my contact page. What i will like to do is add a picture behind “Contact”.

Any idea ?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi CamilleB,

As you can see on theme demo website, such layout is only available for the front page by default in the theme. This is by design.

But you can easily achieve your layout using a page builder, such as Beaver Builder (and simply disable the default theme page intro using a page template for that particular page).

If you don’t want to use a page builder, you can apply a custom CSS such as:

.page-id-AFFECTED_PAGE_ID .intro {
    	background-image: url('URL_OF_THE_IMAGE_HERE');
    	color: #fff;
    }

.page-id-AFFECTED_PAGE_ID .intro h1 {
    	color: inherit;
    }

Replace AFFECTED_PAGE_ID above with your page ID. You can get that from your WordPress admin or use your browser code inspector to inspect that page CSS classes applied on <body> HTML tag.
    Also replace URL_OF_THE_IMAGE_HERE with your image URL. If you upload the image to your WordPress media library, you can get the image URL from there.

To understand the theme’s structure I suggest checking the “Anatomy” section of theme documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

CamilleB
    Participant

THANK YOU !

You rocks guys, continue like that !

CamilleB
    Participant

Hi

Hmmm in a second hand, I have a second problem.
    On my Shop page of Woo-commerce, either option are not available.

No page ID, even pluggings to add one don’t work and BB is not available on this page.

Any ideas ?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi CamilleB,

The WooCommerce shop page is an archive page, where you can not use page builder (please read your page builder documentation). You can upgrade to Beaver Themer if you want to control a layout of any of your page, including archive page and WooCommerce shop page.

But most likely just adapting your custom CSS will do the job. Please use your browser code inspector to determine the correct CSS you need to apply. If you are not familiar with CSS coding, please consider hiring some help.

Instead of .page-id-## you can use this CSS selector class combination for shop page: .post-type-archive-product.woocommerce-page.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.