PolyClinic – FOundations Page

Home Forums Polyclinic PolyClinic – FOundations Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RiddleCrick
    Participant

PolyClinic – FOundations Page

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi, polyclinic is great.
    I’m using the Foundations page as my home page and I can’t modify the size of the four blue boxes that used to have info about donating in them and a ‘donate’ button in the right hand box. I’d like to make them smaller and change their colour.
    Can you help?
    Cheers

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi RiddleCrick,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

Those sections are standard Beaver Builder columns, and you can simply edit them in page builder.

To set their size, you can simply set the width and/or padding in column settings.

It is also possible to set custom column colors, but before you do so, make sure to remove any custom CSS class from the columns – these particular columns are actually using custom CSS classes:

For instructions on how to use Beaver Builder page builder please check the resources section in theme documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

RiddleCrick
    Participant

Hi, thanks for this but I cannot edit the column settings. Everything in that area is controlled by row settings and all I can do is reset the column width or row width.

All the literature assumes I can access the column settings. How do I access them if only row settings are available?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi RiddleCrick,

There is no reason for Beaver Builder column setting not being accessible. Please follow the link from my previous reply, there is a picture with how to access the columns settings in Beaver Builder.

Also, this article from Beaver Builder knowledge base might help too: https://kb.wpbeaverbuilder.com/article/302-edit-a-column

If the column settings are not available in your Beaver Builder even after checking these resources, please log a ticket with Beaver Builder plugin support as there might be something wrong with it on your website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

BTW, you can also watch a video on how to edit Beaver Builder columns.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.