Polyclinic theme refund request

Home Forums Polyclinic Polyclinic theme refund request

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Carol_Amato
    Participant

Polyclinic theme refund request

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello.

I chose the Polyclinic theme because of the accessibility and SEO ready and everything. It looked so great online. I have had nothing but trouble. I do admit that it is user error — I just need a theme that is more simple. There are way too many components, and I have spent six days trying to learn it and use it.

I need to request a refund so I can get a more simple theme that is drag and drop. I’m sorry. You can check my site that I’m not using it — and won’t ever use it.

Let me know when you want me to send you the password. My site is not open to the public yet.

My purchase code is:

Polyclinic – Accessible Medical WordPress Theme
    Regular License
    12 months support (expires on 21 Sep 2020)
    Purchase code: [ ADMIN EDIT: PURCHASE CODE REMOVED ]

Please send refund as soon as you can.

I’m sorry – I thought it would work for me.

Thank you.
    Carol Amato

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Carol_Amato.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Removing sensitive information
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Carol,

I’m really sorry you’ve decided to ask for a refund for Polyclinic theme. Please note that I am always willing to help here at support forum in case of any questions regarding my products and I also provide thorough theme documentation explaining every aspect of the theme.

I do my best to build themes as user friendly as possible, although, certainly, Polyclinic theme may not be as easy to use as a simple free WordPress theme. Although, the theme itself does not stand in way of creating a content standard way in WordPress. But I understand that supported (optional) plugins usage may be overwhelming.

As for drag and drop functionality, please note that themes should never contain such functionality as this is a territory of a WordPress plugin (according to WordPress best practices). And Polyclinic theme is fully compatible with Beaver Builder page builder, which allows you to create your content using drag and drop approach. (For that matter, you can even use whatever page builder you want or the one you are the most familiar with.)

Also, the theme allows you to install a theme demo content simply with one click, which will recreate exact copy of the theme demo website for you, so you don’t have to start from scratch.

If you feel like giving Polyclinic a second chance and have any questions, please feel free to ask so I can help ASAP.

If you would like to continue with refund, please see the knowledge base article for instructions – you need to log a refund via website you’ve purchased the theme from – via ThemeForest. Also, please read ThemeForest refund policy.

Thank you for understanding and giving Polyclinic theme a chance.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Carol_Amato
    Participant

I did try the Beaver Builder, and also did use the demo content — that’s what I spent six days on. It’s not for me. I’m going to get the Divi theme which is drag and drop.

Thanks anyway.

I’ll continue with Theme Forest for refund.

Have a great day.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Carol,

FYI: Divi theme also uses a drag and drop plugin, the theme has no such functionality.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Carol_Amato
    Participant

Thank you. I’ve also been looking at the James theme.

I just need to be able to structure my posts the way I want – which is very simple.

Thanks for the clarification. Most appreciated.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Carol_Amato,

I just need to be able to structure my posts the way I want – which is very simple.

This should be perfectly possible using Polyclinic too. If you are looking for an accessibility ready theme, please check also my free Reykjavik theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Carol_Amato
    Participant

Thank you!

The Reykjavik theme looks very clean. I love it!

Carol

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Carol,

Please note that Polyclinic is the same basically when you just use the theme without plugins ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Carol_Amato
    Participant

Well, this new theme you linked to has blog posts running horizontally, not in columns, which I like much better.

Thanks again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.