Preset Header Picture

Home Forums Q’tron Preset Header Picture

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Preset Header Picture

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Dear Oliver

I know about the preset header pic from Auberge. In Q’tron I understand how to disable it.

My problem is that it shows on mobile devices in the “mobile version” and luckily goes away if I choose “view full version”.

Can i get rid of this? Please help.

Peter

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

This shouldn’t be the case. Once you disable the “intro heading” it should go away on all devices.

Can you provide URL to your website so I can check personally?

Do you experience the same for the theme demo website? Specifically http://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/qtron/project/roof-setup/ – in this project I’ve disabled the intro heading.

Regards,

Oliver

Hi Oliver

I understand what you are saying about the header picture.

Here is my situation:

If I set a picture, I can disable it for the start page but it will show on the blog page on my computer as well as the blog page.

If I set no picture, I get the grey background but can not have any picture at all as the page builder does not work on the blog page.

Or let me put it this way: The disable intro header works on start page but not on the blog page.

Do you have any suggestions on how to work around this please?

Thanks,

Peter

My page is: [AMIN EDIT: LINK REMOVED TO MAKE THE POST PUBLIC]

Another question:

You state that the theme comes with English and Slovak out of the box. Are you reffering to the manual?

Would you be interested in a German translation?

I am originally from Vienna and live in Zurich right now.

Peter

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Now I understand. Please note that the Custom Header image which is used for headings can not be disabled for archives (like blog, categories, tags pages, search results,…). This section provides the title for the page, so I don’t think there is real need to disable it.

You can also see it here for example: http://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/qtron/?s=a

You can hide it with custom CSS:

.is-posts-list .page-header { display: none; }

However, please test this thoroughly that it works only for desired pages.

As for the translation, no, I am not referring to user manual translation. User manual is only in English and will always be as I do not plan to translate it.

The theme itself is translated into Slovak out of the box. So, currently, if you are using Slovak version of WordPress, the theme will display all its texts in Slovak. For all the other languages it will fallback to default language, which is English.

And sure, thank you for your offer, I’d be glad to have the theme in German. If you would like to translate it, please follow the instructions in theme’s user manual at http://www.webmandesign.eu/manual/qtron/#localization

I plan adding additional languages for the future, but recently this is not a #1 priority.

Regards,

Oliver

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.