primary menu in topbar instead of hamburger menu

Home Forums Reykjavik primary menu in topbar instead of hamburger menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thies
    Participant

primary menu in topbar instead of hamburger menu

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi There,

We want to use a primary and secondary menu in the top bar navigation. This can be done with a plugin (Conditional menus). When we view the site on desktop or tablet format, things are going well. Only when we view the site on mobile does the primary menu change to a hamburger menu and the secondary menu remains in the top navigation. We really want to set it up as with your own head page? so the home page of webman.com.

Here the primary and secondary menu remain side by side in the top navigation. Is it possible to do this on our website with the theme reykjavik?

Hope to hear from you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Thies,

First, please note that my website is https://www.webmandesign.eu, not webman.com ;) My website uses custom-built theme, not Reykjavik theme. Also, as you can see, the menu on my website is very simple. Such layout wouldn’t work with your nested primary menu.

However, you can style it on your own. You can simply disable the theme mobile navigation in theme options under Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Others and then style the mobile view of the menu(s) to your needs with custom CSS.

More information about theme menus can be found in documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.