Problem with the Food Menu

Home Forums Auberge Problem with the Food Menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Problem with the Food Menu

Resolved

Hi,

Hope you are well. I am having issue now with the Food Menu, the Food menu for some items are not showing suddenly, and the pages have different sizes, some are fullwidth some are box typed, like a lot of this has changed.

Let me know how to fix it.

Thank you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

I’m pretty sure there is some plugins compatibility issue.

Have you installed any new plugins? Have you changed some settings?

I suggest disabling all plugins except Jetpack to see if that resolves your issue. If it does, then reenable the plugins one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

Or have you modified the theme files somehow?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Also, may I know again the Permalink, because no food menu is showing now it the website.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Setting reply as public as there are no sensitive information in the reply

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Actually I dont, know. This hosting company have some issues, then affected the website, now website is not working properly, especially the menu, and I tried to talk to them but I dont know.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

What permalink you mean? The food menu archive permalink? You should be able to get that using this procedure:

If your hosting company experience some issues, I’m afraid I can’t really help with that. But in that case I would also suggest to check your PHP settings too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,

the website is back now, but 1 page is not showing the food menu.

Also, I want to ask how can I make the food menu on the home page to not shw, we dont want the food menu in homepage but only in its specific pages.

Thank you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

You can disable food menu on front page in theme options in Appearance » Customize » Theme Options » Layout.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

If I disable it, all food menu will not show right? I am asking only removing the Food menu options in the Home Page, not to make it all removed.

Hope you understand now.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

You can remove the food menu section on front page in Appearance » Customize » Theme Options » Layout » Front page layout » “Food menu”.

If you want to disable the whole food menu functionality, you can either disable Jetpack plugin or disable this functionality in theme in Appearance » Customize » Theme Options » Food Menu » “Disable food menu”.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, I would like to ask, my Food menu plugin went missing, I asked the hosting company to fix the issue with emails, then now the food menu plugin is missing and all menu are not showing, how can I fix it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.