Problems with the resolution of the images.

Home Forums Auberge Problems with the resolution of the images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mariatorres
    Participant

Problems with the resolution of the images.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I have problems with the highlighted image because when displaying it on the home page it looks blurred, when I review the recommended size 480×280 in jpg and put it on it, it continues to cause problems. When entering the blog, and putting on the featured image, it looks sharp but in the previous box, no. Someone could help me? I have tried putting them in all the recommended sizes and including changing the format of the image.

WebMan Design
    Keymaster

Hi mariatorres,

Ones you set up new image sizes in WordPress admin according to theme recommended ones, you need to use Force Regenerate Thumbnail plugin to regenerate the new sizes for your already uploaded images. Once you activate the plugin you have to run the process of regenerating manually in Tools → Force Regenerate Thumbnails in your WordPress admin.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lsd
    Participant

Hi Oliver, very nice theme.

I do experience the same problem as Maria. Tried your solution with the regenerate thumb nails’ tool (which looks like it’s working fine), but thumbnail images are still pixelated.

Any suggestion how to make them chrystal clear?

Best regards,

Gerjon

WebMan Design
    Keymaster

Hi Gerjon,

Have you set up the theme’s recommended media size before running the thumbnail regeneration process as mentioned in my previous reply? You need to set the correct image sizes first in WordPress settings before running the thumbnail regeneration process. Otherwise it will not regenerate correct sizes either.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lsd
    Participant

Hi Oliver, thanks! But…where do i find the theme’s recommended media size (and set it in the WordPress settings) for the pages featured images so the plugin will create a sharp thumb nail? Regards, Gerjon

WebMan Design
    Keymaster

Hi Gerjon,

Just follow the link in my original reply resolving this support ticket. The information can be found in theme docs (as linked) and also in WordPress admin on media settings screen:

PS: If you are new to WordPress, please check “First Steps With WordPress” section in theme documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lsd
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Apologies for not reading well and thanks for your help (the problem is fixed).

regards,

Gerjon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.