project categories ……. also responsive breakpoint glitch

Home Forums Icelander project categories ……. also responsive breakpoint glitch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anikbonnema13
    Participant

project categories ……. also responsive breakpoint glitch

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Good evening!

Two questions for you.

1) There seems to be an issue with my project display on my home page as well as my new portfolio page. I tagged and categorized my projects. But, for example, when I click “animation” (one of my categories) … it doesn’t display all 4 projects that I tagged and categorized as animation. It shows sometimes one and sometimes two. Any suggestions?

2) Some of the pictures in my blog posts disappear on the mobile version, even if I selected:

breaking point: always. Display: always
    On beaverbuilder.

Working on my desktop when I go in mobile view in the responsive section of beaverbuilder, the image appears. On my phone, it does not!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi anikbonnema13,

1. Please note that you need to display all projects on the page when using the animated filtering. If you are not displaying all the projects, the filter uses only with those that are displayed on the page.
    2. Please note that this issue is related to a page builder usage, not a theme. Have you set up the images as column background and the column contains no modules in it? If so, then try to add some padding to the column. If the column contains no module, it is simply shrunk on mobile screens. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please contact your page builder support for help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

anikbonnema13
    Participant

1) I have them all selected and still…. It doesn’t show all the projects that fit in each of my categories.

2) okay thank you I’ll look into it:)

anikbonnema13
    Participant

Ohh I just figured out what you mean….Nevermind!

I understand :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.