Receptar – End user posting

Home Forums Receptar Receptar – End user posting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stowpark
    Participant

Receptar – End user posting

Resolved

Hello, on this theme, I’d like the end users to be able to post content. Can I do this and how?
    I do have a creative minds end user posting plugin but thought to ask first.
    Also, as far as comments are concerned, I’d like to use Heyoya. Can I also do this?

Thank you

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi stowpark,

Please note that you can set your users in WordPress to be able to create content for you. It is WordPress’ native functionality and it is theme independent. These resources will help you with that:

If you already have a plugin, that please note it is a plugin responsibility to provide the functionality and you should ask the plugin author if their plugin works with any WordPress theme. My themes are coded according to WordPress coding standards, which also means they “stay out of way”. So, any plugin should work with the theme.

I don’t know Heyoya website, but if they provide WordPress plugin, then it should work (applies what I’ve written above).

The easiest way to answer your questions here is to go ahead and install the theme and test. The theme is free ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.