reduce padding at the bottom of any page

Home Forums Reykjavik reduce padding at the bottom of any page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bobster2018
    Participant

reduce padding at the bottom of any page

Resolved

Hello again– I would like to reduce the padding at the bottom of any page (i.e. the space above the footer widgets). Ideally I’d like it to be the same as for the footer text… I’ve tried a number of custom CSS options, but nothing is working, please can you assist with this? Thank you!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi bobster2018,

I’m not quite sure what padding you mean exactly. Please use your browser code inspector to determine the custom CSS you need to use for you theme modifications.

Maybe this custom CSS might help:

.footer-widgets .widget,
    .footer-area-site-info {
      padding-top: 0;
      padding-bottom: 0;
    }

.site-content-inner  {
      padding-top: 20px;
      padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

Due to how you’ve set up your website footer colors, your footer widget titles are “invisible” – they are the same color as background.

Also, please note that I can only provide tips for custom theme modifications – please read terms of service and theme documentation. If you require more modifications for your website, I suggest hiring help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

bobster2018
    Participant

Hi Oliver– thank you so much for your help, the custom CSS worked perfectly. I understand completely– if we need more advanced help I’ll definitely find a contractor. Thank you again and have a lovely rest of your day! Best wishes, Charlotte

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the post public as there is no sensitive information shared
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.