Remove Posts' Header Featured Image

Home Forums Q’tron Remove Posts' Header Featured Image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Blackfish16
    Participant

Remove Posts' Header Featured Image

Resolved

Hi,

In the project pages there is the functionality to remove the header image (“disable intro heading”). I would like to do the same with posts, but the option does not appear; how can I achieve this for posts?

Thanks,

James

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I believe I have provided resolution to this in one of my previous replies to you. Please check https://support.webmandesign.eu/forums/topic/posts-page-header/#post-16249

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Blackfish16
    Participant

While that does indeed remove the header image, it then puts the post info bar at the very top of the page, where the menu lives and therefore makes the menu and logo un-readable… (see snip)

Is there a way to move (or indeed) remove the post info bar?

Thanks,

James

Blackfish16
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Please note that attaching an image to a private reply will not make the image private here. This is clearly stated in “Add an attachment” field in reply form. Please use private replies only for sharing sensitive information – please read terms of service.

Yes, this will be the case indeed. The easiest solution is to set the default theme header layout to not-overlayed. And then set it to overlayed on pages where you need that layout.

Otherwise, please use your browser’s code inspector to apply custom CSS to “fix” this, such as:

.single-post .site-header {
    	background: #eee;
    	color: #000;
    }

.single-post .site-content {
    	padding-top: 160px;
    }

Please make sure to test this on mobile devices and adapt the code for them if needed (https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_intro.asp).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.