Remove tagline from view

Home Forums Receptar Remove tagline from view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Remove tagline from view

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I searched the forum first and I tried this code, but it didn’t work for me. Please let me know how to remove the tagline from display? I want to keep it for SEO purposes, but don’t want to see it on my site. Here’s a screenshot. Thanks!

P.S. For some reason, when I submit questions, I don’t get email followups, even though the box is checked. Just fyi!

Trying again with the file…

Never mind. I think I figured it out. Check the image for the CSS code I used. This shouldn’t mess anything up, should it? (I just changed the font size to 0%)

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure if that will work in every browser constantly. Try to use this custom CSS instead:

.site-banner-header {
    	clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);
    	position: absolute !important;
    	height: 1px;
    	width: 1px;
    	overflow: hidden;
    }

Regards,

Oliver

Thank you so much, Oliver. This code works, too! I replaced the other one with this one. This is like a foreign language, isn’t it? I respect those of you who are fluent in it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.