Removing Posts from Appearing on Home Page by Default

Home Forums Auberge Removing Posts from Appearing on Home Page by Default

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    abdo46
    Participant

Removing Posts from Appearing on Home Page by Default

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

First of all thanks for the great theme. It has been amazing and easy to use.

I have an issue now where I would like my home page to only show the post slider on the page. However, the posts themselves are also being published to the home page. I have tried everything within my knowledge to change this and can’t seem to rectify the situation. I have created a static and blog page separately but that didn’t do anything.

Could you kindly help me with how this can be done so that only the posts slider is visible on the page?

Thank you very much

Abdul

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Abdul,

I’m glad you like the theme :)

I can not access your website, I get error 403, so I can’t really provide exact resolution to your issue.

But maybe try to hide the posts in theme options in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Layout.

If you still experience an issue, please make sure your website is online and I can access it to check personally.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.