Removing the tag's link (Custom preview slider feature for Projects)

Home Forums Mustang Removing the tag's link (Custom preview slider feature for Projects)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lana
    Participant

Removing the tag's link (Custom preview slider feature for Projects)

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi there!

I keep working on the Custom preview slider feature for my Projects and I am having an issue with it. The problem arises when I go down to “More From Our Portfolio” (http://avrnet.net/velv/portfolio/) and try hitting the arrow to slide the thumbnails. It doesn’t slide them – it sends me to the single project page.
    I found that the slider I want to use as a preview slider is being put inside a tag that has a link on it. Any click on the slider triggers following this link (Single project page) but not sliding the slides. I attached the screenshot to demonstrate this.

On my page, you can try Asterisco Multibrand Store and Armart Jewelry and see that in both cases, the slider isn’t allowed to work properly. It does work in the way it should above though, in the Our last Project section.

As the preview slider is inside a tag that has a link on it, I
    should probably remove the link (I have the very same link down anyway). I didn’t find this option in Beaver Builder which I used to integrate the custom posts. Could you please let me know how to remove the link to get the performance I am looking for?

Thank you,
    Lana

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Lana,

If you need to remove the link, please copy the mustang/webman-amplifier/content-shortcode-posts-wm_projects.php file to your child theme (keeping the (sub)folder structure) and change the line number 38 in your child theme‘s file like this:

// From:
    echo $link_output[0] . do_shortcode( $project_preview ) . $link_output[1];

// To:
    echo do_shortcode( $project_preview );

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Lana
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your help, it works perfectly well now :-)

Kindest,
    Lana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.