Resizing about minimal module (BB)

Home Forums Icelander Resizing about minimal module (BB)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

waterfalltom
    Participant

Resizing about minimal module (BB)

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,

Final question I promise!

I have used one of the icelander beaver builder modules (about – minimal) on the homepage of my site (the section is called Local area).

I want to make the section a bit thinner, so less space between the top and bottom of the image and the black text box. I can’t seem to work out how to do this in Beaver builder, and I’m assuming you’ll know how to given you created the row template? All the guides I’ve looked at online say to change the margins and padding, but this doesn’t seem to be doing anything to the actual height of the row? Are you able to help? Many thanks!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi waterfalltom,

Sure, I’m glad to help. The row you need to edit has a full height enabled. Just disable the full height in row settings.

You can check “Tutorials” references for Beaver Builder in theme documentation. There are also some video tutorial that might help you use the page builder.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.