resizing video on homepage

Home Forums Reykjavik resizing video on homepage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bobster2018
    Participant

resizing video on homepage

Resolved

Hi– I’ve both uploaded our video and tried a link from YouTube for the homepage. The video is narrow and isn’t the same height as the Reykjavik demo site– please can you assist? Thank you!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi bobster2018,

Please note that the video is only for a decorative purpose as intro section background. And, as you have no content in the intro section of your homepage, there is nothing to rise the height of the section.

Not sure what exactly you aim for, but if you don’t want to display a text over your video and you just want to display the video full width, I suggest building your website using a page builder and adding the video to a full width row in there.

If you still want to keep the layout you have and you only want to have the video container higher and don’t want to set up your homepage title and excerpt, try using a custom CSS to set the intro container height forcefully:

.home .intro-special {
    	min-height: 80vh;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

bobster2018
    Participant

Hi Oliver– I used the custom CSS, thank you! I would not have been able to figure this out without your help. Have a lovely day! Best wishes, Charlotte

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the post public as there is no sensitive information shared
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.