Responsive menu breakpoint

Home Forums Icelander Responsive menu breakpoint

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lombrozo
    Participant

Responsive menu breakpoint

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

I’m developing a website using the Icelander theme on behalf of my client. Unfortunately I’m developing locally at the moment so I can’t give you a URL for the website.

Is there a way to specify the width at which the responsive (mobile) menu will activate?

Or is there some CSS I need to change to achieve this?

Many thanks,

Simon.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by lombrozo.
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Can you please provide more details about what you aim to achieve? Do you need the mobile navigation to be triggered for larger screens (so, earlier than now) or rather a smaller screen (later than now)?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lombrozo
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

As you can see in the screenshot the menu wraps below the logo because it is too long. So I need the mobile menu to trigger for smaller screens.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Simon.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

I can see no real issue with menu wrapping below the logo. This was actually expected behavior on such screen sizes. But if you need to force the mobile navigation display for such screen size, please read the previously suggested solution in one of past support tickets.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Looking at the screenshot, you may also make the logo smaller and reduce the spacing between menu items to fit into one row if that’s really needed.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.