Reykjavik template nav menu customization

Home Forums Reykjavik Reykjavik template nav menu customization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cambrialyn@mac.com
    Participant

Reykjavik template nav menu customization

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi.
    1- I would like to using letter kerning in my nav menu page titles. Is there a way to customize this more than just the typeface and type size? Is this CSS, if so can you help me with that code and where to put it please?

2 – Also, since I’m using the Beaver builder the footer has disappeared and I have no idea how to get it back?? it’s very strange.

3 – Also, if I want to create an email form in Beaver Builder in your template is there a module for a form? I’m only finding it in the wordpress native editor.

4 – I don’t need the shop part of the Reykjavik theme. So I haven’t activated those pages, however when i use the responsive editor for the phone it shows a “cart” in a bottom nav menu.?? How do I get rid of this?

5 – Also when using the responsive editor for tablets a small rectangular nav menu shows up at the top yet my main nav menu also stays there? so confusing and it’s not clear how to change these in the menu pages in the dashboard. I see the main, secondary, etc but changing those does not seem to affect these last two nav issues.

Thank you,
    Cambria

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Cambria,

Please understand that all issues should be logged as separated tickets – please read terms of service.

1. I’m not sure what you mean. Letter kerning is not possible to achieve with CSS code. You probably mean letter spacing. For that, please use this custom CSS:
      .menu-primary {
      	letter-spacing: .15em;
      }
    2. I’m sorry, you haven’t provided the URL to affected page, so I can’t check the issue personally. Maybe a solution from knowledge base article can help.
    3. For creating forms, please use plugins.
    4. Please deactivate and uninsatll WooCommerce plugin to deactivate the shop functionality.
    5. I’m not sure what you mean, please provide URL to affected page so I can check personally. If you are using a plugin to create responsive tables, please consult with your plugin support service instead.

Tip: Please check the theme documentation for help on how to set up each section of the theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.