Reykjavik theme – menu & social links

Home Forums Reykjavik Reykjavik theme – menu & social links

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JC
    Participant

Reykjavik theme – menu & social links

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Thank you so much for an amazing theme!

Just a couple of questions.
    Is it possible to have the logo align left, main nav centred and the social icons align right? The primary menu still sits left.

With social icons on mobile, is it possible to just have the icons in the footer but not on the header? I have attached a screengrab – they just get bunched up and align left which doesn’t look great.

And one last thing – is it possible to decrease the white space between the header and the text? I have selected NO INTRO template but the still want to decrease the space o desktop.

Thank you so much for your help.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi JC,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

1. Please use this custom CSS to center align main navigation on larger screens:
      @media (min-width: 880px) {
      	.main-navigation {
      		margin-left: auto;
      	}
      }
    2. You can remove social icons from header using custom CSS:
      @media (max-width: 789px) {
      	.site-header-content .social-links {
      		display: none;
      	}
      }
    3. I’m not really sure if I understand correctly, but try this custom CSS:
      .site-content-inner {
      	padding-top: 40px;
      	padding-bottom: 40px;
      }

The “No intro” page template only removes the page intro, it does not remove any content area padding. Alternative solution for this would be using a page builder on the page in which case the theme removes the content padding so you can set your own in a page builder.

Tip: Please try using your web browser code inspector to determine the CSS for your theme modifications.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.