25 Jan 2018 at 08:14 #17446
Rezeptur Theme on SafariResolved
I want to use the Receptar theme. Unfortunately, the website does not display correctly in Safari. See the screenshot.
That’s why I currently have to use a different theme.25 Jan 2018 at 17:46 #17453
Could you please attach the screenshot of the issue so I can investigate? What Safari version do you use? What operating system version?25 Jan 2018 at 20:18 #17457
I am using Safari version 11.0.2. on an iMac. Operating system is macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.
What a screenshot you need exactly. I’ll add a few. Chrome displays the page correctly.25 Jan 2018 at 20:26 #17461
Think the problem is that the second post no longer fits next to the first and thereby slipping down.
That’s why the whole page does not fit anymore.25 Jan 2018 at 20:43 #17464
However, this issue should not appear with the newest theme version 1.4.0. Please make sure you are using the most current theme version https://wordpress.org/themes/receptar/26 Jan 2018 at 07:30 #17468
The error display error is also on your demo website.
Theme Version on my site is; ReceptarVersion: 1.4.0
I have activated the theme again.
What I also found out is that the theme has problems with the CSS optimization of this plugin:
As soon as both are activated, the page is no longer loaded. All other themes tested and used by me works great.26 Jan 2018 at 15:06 #17473
Thank you for checking the. I will do my best to investigate why this happens and how to solve it. Please allow me some time to do so.
I will check the theme with Autoptimize plugin too. However, please note that each theme is different and I’m not sure yet how the plugin optimizes the CSS. Could you maybe provide an info what other theme worked with the plugin? What other plugins do you use?26 Jan 2018 at 16:16 #17477
Thanks for looking for the problem.
For example, I use the following themes on other pages:
Dyad, Sydney, Oria, Zerif Lite, Rocked, Unite
I have not noticed any problems with the rest of the plugin like WP Super Cache or same Security Plugins. Before Autoptimize I used the plugin Better WordPress Minify. This worked, but it’s already a bit dated.26 Jan 2018 at 16:19 #17478
OK, first, I’ve fixed an issue with Autoptimize plugin. The issue was caused by CSS comment not being properly closed by the theme in
To fix the issue, simply change
/* End of fileat the end of the file to
/* End of file */, or delete that line altogether.
This will be fixed in next theme update too.
Please allow some more time to investigate and resolve the Safari browser issue.26 Jan 2018 at 16:22 #17479
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.