Search Field apears twice on Mobile and ipad View

Home Forums Icelander Search Field apears twice on Mobile and ipad View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gaensehaut
    Participant

Search Field apears twice on Mobile and ipad View

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

I have a strange problem:

When I go to Design – Customizer and then I switch the prewiew to
    tablet or mobile then I am getting two search filed. Please see attached screenshot.

Can you help me please?
    Many thanks Marketa

gaensehaut
    Participant

attached the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marketa,

It seems one of the search forms is added to header widgets area, but I can not determine the source of the other search form just from screenshot.

Do you experience the issue also on live website? Can you provide URL to affected website/page so I can check personally?

I personally don’t experience such issue with the theme even in customizer screen.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

gaensehaut
    Participant

Hi Oliver
    many thanks for your very super wuick reply!
    I have put the site online (from Maintenance Mode) and then I started to deactivate some plugins to see if there is problem.
    As nothing has changed I put all of them active again – and now the second search field is not there anymore….:-)
    I really have no idea why, but thats ok.
    Still thank you!

One more question: On the demosite https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/icelander/
    you have a beautiful mobile menue. At the moment I am working with Max Mega Menu Plugin, and I do not like the mobile version that much. I like yours better. But when I deactivate the mega menu function – the look is not the same as on your demopage.
    How can I get such a mobilmenu?

Kind regards
    Marketa

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marketa,

The theme’s mobile menu only works with default WordPress menu and specifically with theme’s Primary menu. If you are replacing the menu with a plugin, it is up to the plugin to provide the mobile version for the menu.

A simple megamenu functionality is also available directly in the theme itself (as can be also previewed on the theme demo website).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.