Shop Layout

Home Forums Monument Valley Shop Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

christophertong
    Participant

Shop Layout

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

Is there a layout setting that I can set to arrange product like this instead of all product images must be square like this? Thanks.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi christophertong,

What you describe is called a “masonry layout” for WooCommerce shop. This is an interesting idea and I will certainly see what can I do about it for future theme updates. Problem here might be that WooCommerce actually also display products using shortcodes and the masonry layout would need to apply for them too, most likely.

Anyway, for now, you can try using a plugin. My quick search found only a single one that seems to be suitable for your needs: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-masonry-layout/

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Actually, I think there might be one other solution. The theme is fully compatible with Beaver Themer plugin which you can use to create any layout for your shop page. The plugin is paid and if you decide to try it, I would suggest asking its support whether the masonry shop layout can be built. I think it might be possible, but I’m not the plugin author ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve just released a new Monument Valley theme version 1.5.0 that contains a masonry shop layout out of the box. Just make sure you set “Uncropped” product images in Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce. The update also fixes issues you have reported :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.